Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Microsoft tech.ed 2009 Day1


Exciting first day. We shared pre-registration counter with Infosys.

Unfortunately our ID cards were not printed and thus we had to wait for sometime before we could go in.

Overall administration is not very much appreciable rather I would say they could have lot better.

Steve Ballmer keynote is really a highlight for this event.

I was on twitter through out sessions. 


Here are list of session I attended today
.Net 4.0 Fundamentals - Sanjay Vyas
ASP.Net MVC - Stephen Walther
Best Practices for team based S/W Developmen - Prashant G, Infosys
Architecting & Developing cool apps in this era of Multicore - Rajagopal, Intel

Couple of videos from session. I am sorry for bad quality. 


And I met two of my old colleagues Siddheshwar and Sreejumon at session. Expecting more fun tomorrow. 

No comments: