Thursday, June 04, 2009

Google Wave – waawhhh

It is just more than five years since google started email service. I using it from those early days.

But from what I understood from upcoming “Google Wave” its is going to redefine the way that we will be looking at all those online services like mail, chat, blog, album, video share, microblog, shared documents etc…

Based on federation services as defined by google as www.waveprotocol.org this is going to create a revolution.

Here are few options that I am just dying to try once I get access

a) replay options

b) model based context oriented spell check

c) collaborative document with diff marks

d) and cool picture drop down (I don’t mind using bits from gears till html 5 makes the feature default in browsers)

e) kind of live transfer letter by letter. I just can’t image how that would show up in low bandwidth networks

f) Inline reply

g) kind of editing features

what else to mention, each and every feature demonstrated there.

Just can’t wait any longer…..

No comments: